The No Way Jose Sundae from Beaches & Cream Soda Shop is one of my favorites. Topped with rich peanut butter sauce and chocolate syrup (or fudge), it’s a decadent treat. I love that Beaches & Cream can make this gluten free and dairy free too. You can use your favorite dairy free items in this dish in place of cow’s milk based dairy products.
You can see me walk through this recipe step-by-step in my YouTube video below.
Recipe yields – 1 serving
- 2-3 scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream (or non-dairy alternative, like So Delicious)
- 2-3 scoops of Chocolate Ice Cream (or non-dairy alternative, like So Delicious)
- 1/4 cup of Peanut Butter sauce (or alternative, like SunButter) – PB sauce can be made by heating up peanut butter and a few tablespoons of milk or milk alternative.
- 1/4 cup of Chocolate Syrup or Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons of peanut butter chips
- 1-2 tablespoons of chocolate chips
- Whipped topping (or non-dairy alternative, like So Delicious)
Coat bottom of ice cream dish with a spoon of chocolate syrup and peanut butter sauce. Add ice cream to dish and top with remaining chocolate syrup and peanut butter sauce. Top with whipped topping and sprinkle peanut butter chips and chocolate chips on top of whipped topping. Serve.
Version of this recipe found originally at the Rolling With the Magic.