This year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is in full swing! It’s one of my favorite times of year at Disney, and I just love that for the past several years Disney has really been working to note gluten free friendly items on the Marketplace Passports.
Here is a full listing of the current gluten free menu items based on the Marketplace Passport which I got in person at Epcot during the 2015 Food & Wine Festival. I have noted any items that I currently know to be dairy free or easily modified to be dairy free. Please note that any additional dietary needs outside of gluten free will be updated in this list, as I know them.
*Note: Menus are subject to change, as is any information regarding ingredients, cross-contamination, and other special dietary needs ingredients. Always consult with the Disney culinary team for more information before consuming.
- Pork Spareribs with Red Wine, Fennel, and Cheesy Mascarpone Grits sustainably presented on VerTerra Dinnerware – Gluten Free
- Vanilla Panna Cotta with Fresh Figs and Pistachio Brittle – Gluten Free
- Olive Oil Poached Salmon with Fresh Corn, Bacon, and Pepper Jam – Gluten Free, Can be made dairy free by removing the fresh corn puree
- New York Strip with Parsnip Silk, Balsamic Glaze, and Arugula Foam – Gluten Free, Can be made dairy free by removing the Parsnip Silk
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate-Almond Truffle with Warm Whiskey-Caramel – Gluten Free
- Lechon Asado: Roasted Pork with Mangu, Pickled Red Onions, and Avocado – Gluten Free
- Greek Salad in a Code – Gluten Free, Can be made dairy free by removing cheese
Desserts & Champagne
- Chocolate Cherry Explosion – Gluten Free (*Note: Disney’s Special Diets Department has confirmed this is gluten free, despite some information that it is not as of 10/14/15)
- Haggis with Neeps and Tatties: Traditional Haggis with Rutabaga and Mashed Potatoes – Gluten Free
- Fresh Potato Pancake with Scottish Smoked Salmon and Herb Sour Cream – Gluten Free
- Seared Sea Scallops with Spinach-Cheddar Gratin and Crispy Bacon – Gluten Free
- Griddled “Yard Bird” with Braised Greens and House-made Habanero Sauce – Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Grilled Beef Skewer with Chimichurri Sauce and Boniato Puree – Gluten Free
- Roasted Verlasso Salmon with Quinoa Salad and Arugula Chimichurri – Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Grilled Sweet and Sour Bush Berry Shrimp with Pineapple, Pepper, Onion, and Snap Peas – Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Grilled Lamb Chop with Mint Pesto and Potato Crunchies – Gluten Free
- Chilaquiles de Pollo: Corn Chips layered with seasoned chicken, queso fresco, sour cream, and cilantro – Gluten Free
- Berbere-Style Beef Tenderloin Tips with Onions, Jalapenos, Tomato, and Pap – Gluten Free
- Escondidinho de Carne: “Little Hidden One” layered meat pie with Mashed Yucca – Gluten Free
- Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans and Tomato – Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Pao de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread – Gluten Free
- Warm Chocolate Pudding with Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur Custard – Gluten Free
- “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle Butter Sauce – Gluten Free
What are you most looking forward to this year at Food & Wine?