Hurray! We made our reservations today for our upcoming trip in October for my brother’s wedding. It took some finagling, had a hard time getting some of the times we wanted, but everything we wanted is set. I’m excited, and can’t wait to hear other people’s reviews before I go.
Here’s our list:
- Rose & Crown @ Epcot
- Kona Cafe @ The Polynesian Resort (a favorite of mine…bring on that Big Kahuna!) We are doing breakfast and dinner here.
- Cape May Cafe @ The Beach Club Resort
- Boma @ The Animal Kingdom Lodge Resort (another yummy breakfast)
- The Wave @ The Contemporary Resort
- Liberty Tree Tavern @ Magic Kingdom
- 50’s Prime Time Cafe @ Hollywood Studios
- ‘Ohana @ The Polynesian Resort (oh, I can’t wait for this one!)
- Coral Reef @ Epcot (We missed this one the last time because I got sick)
Plus, we’re going to check out the Food & Wine offerings, and hopefully (fingers crossed) I’ll get some lists from Special Diets about this event. I just sent them an email to see if there was any support for that.
If you have reviews or tips for a gluten free and milk free meal at any of these restaurants, that’d be great! I’d love to hear them!