Garden Grill located at Epcot (as of 5/2019) – This menu covers the top 8 common allergens (gluten/wheat, milk/dairy, egg, soy, peanut, tree nut, fish and shellfish). Check with the restaurant for modifications and/or other special dietary needs.
Note: This menu was introduced as part of Disney’s allergy-friendly menus launch in 2015.
For Gluten/Wheat, Fish/Shellfish, Milk, and Peanut/Tree Nut Allergies
- Allergy-Friendly Rolls
- Garden Salad featuring Mixed Greens, Kalamata Olives, Tomatoes, and Cucumbers
- Grilled Beef with Chimichurri
- Natural Roast Turkey Breast
- Rice Pilaf
- Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
- French Fries
- House-Made Allergy-Friendly Berry Shortcake
As always, make sure to contact a Disney Cast Member when ordering so that they can ensure the best standards for dealing with cross contamination, etc.
If you have a new special dietary needs menu and want to share it with readers, you can send it to me via email at [email protected]