Last Updated 7/13/2014
I love recreating some of my favorite recipes from Walt Disney World. These recipes were acquired from Disney and some may be scaled down for home use, while others are recipes utilized in commercial kitchens.
If you have a recipe that you’ve received from Disney and want to share it, please send them via email.
Animal Kingdom Lodge:
- Cinnamon Stewed Chicken (Kouzzina)
Old Key West:
- Conch Chowder (Olivia’s)
Port Orleans French Quarter:
- Beignets (Sassagoula Floatworks & Food Factory)
- Brownies (Crystal Palace)
Food & Wine Festival 2014
- Grilled Verlasso Salmon with Quinoa Salad and Arugula Chimichurri (Patagonia Booth)
Food & Wine Festival 2013
- Thin Mints (Babycakes NYC Culinary Demonstration)
Food & Wine Festival 2012:
- Shrimp Ceviche (Florida Local Booth)
Disney Cruise Line
- Big Thunder Ribs (Big Thunder Ranch Barbeque)
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Gluten Free and Dairy Free at WDW is not affiliated with the Walt Disney Company and makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.