Cookie’s BBQ on the Castaway Cay, Disney’s Private Island (as of 1/2020) – This menu covers gluten free, dairy free, and vegetarian options. Check with the restaurant for modifications and/or other special dietary needs.
All grilled items are served on gluten free bread.
- Flame Grilled Hamburger or Cheeseburger – Gluten Free
- Grilled New York Hot Dog with Sauerkraut – can be modified to be gluten free
- Lemon Rosemary Rotisserie Chicken – Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Grilled Vegetable Patty – Dairy Free, Vegetarian
- Slow-Roasted BBQ Pork Ribs – Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Island Spiced Mahi Mahi with Tomato, Red Onion, and Lime Salsa – Dairy Free
- Vegetarian Bean Chili – Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
- Steamed Corn on the Cob – Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
- Plain Steamed White Rice – Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
- Baked Potato – Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Coleslaw – Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
- Red Bliss Potato Salad with Whole-Grain Mustard Vinaigrette and Fresh Herbs – Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
- Tomato and Red Onion Salad with Basil, Balsamic Vinegar, and Olive Oil – Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
- Vegetable Chips – check with a cast member to discuss
- Rice Dream Ice Cream – Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Chef’s Dessert of the Day – check with a cast member to discuss
- Namaste Cake – Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Gluten Free Cookies – Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Statement from Disney Cruise Line: Disney Cruise Line cannot guarantee that allergens may not have been introduced during another stage of the food chain process or, even inadvertently, during preparation. We do not have separate kitchens to prepare allergen-free items or separate dining areas for Guests with allergies or intolerances. Allergy-friendly offerings are reliant on supplier ingredient labels. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the contents of each food item. Allergen advisory statements (e.g. “may contain”) are not regulated and therefore not taken into consideration when developing allergy-friendly meals. It is ultimately our Guests’ discretion to make an informed choice based upon their individual dietary needs.
As always, make sure to contact a Disney Cast Member when ordering so that they can ensure the best standards for dealing with cross contamination, etc.
If you have a new special dietary needs menu and want to share it with readers, you can send it to me via email at [email protected]