California Grill located at Disney’s Contemporary Resort (as of 9/2018) – This is a strictly vegan/vegetarian menu. Check with the restaurant for modifications and/or other special dietary needs.
Note: This menu was introduced as part of Disney’s allergy-friendly menus launch in 2015.
Vegan/Vegetarian Unplugged Dinner Menu – $36
(Please select 4 of the below)
Vegan Menu Options are Noted by *
- Goat Cheese Polenta – Herb Butter Roasted Mushrooms
- Brentwood Corn Spoonbread – Grilled Hearts of Palm, Heirloom Tomato, Piquillo Pepper-Miso Emulsion
- Lorabella Tomato Pizza – Tomato Conserva, Mozzarella, Asiago, Parmsan, Fontina, Basil/Oregano Puree
- Heirloom Tomato and Stone Fruit Salad – Summer Greens, Pecan Creme Fraiche, Brittle, Radish, Pecan Vinaigrette
- Roasted Tomato Soup – Cool Tomatillo, Sweet Corn Relish, Heirloom Tomatoes, Gruyere Cheese Gougere
- Crispy Tofu Steak* (vegan) – Brown Rice, Edamame, Quinoa, Amuzu, Arbequina Organic Olive Oil
- Vegan Roll* – Avocado, Jicama, Quinoa, Crispy Fingerlings Silken Tofu, Truffle Emulsion
- Vegan Pho* – Chef’s selection of Vegetables, Rice Noodles, Tomato Fennel Broth
- Vegan Fried Rice* – Tiny Vegetables, Crispy Mushrooms
- Vegan Black Truffle Selezione Pasta* – Baby Carrots, Green Beans, Forest Mushrooms
- Vegan Pizza* – Roasted Garlic, Fennel-Sweet Onion-Olive Agrocoldce, Basil, Arugula
As always, make sure to contact a Disney Cast Member when ordering so that they can ensure the best standards for dealing with cross contamination, etc.
If you have a new special dietary needs menu and want to share it with readers, you can send it to me via email at [email protected]