As a Disney blogger, with a background in public relations, marketing, and event planning, I readily welcome any advertising, sponsorship and promotional opportunities related to the Walt Disney World Resort and special diets.
Interested parties should fill out my contact form to inquire about the following:
- Presentations, Speaker Series, Workshops: I have experience speaking to both small and large groups and can easily customize workshops and speaker series presentations for your company or group.
- Freelance Writing: I am available for freelance writing opportunities and have an extensive background in writing articles, press releases, and other promotional materials.
- Interviews: I am available to discuss and/or comment on a variety of Disney special diets related topics, Disney related news, and other topics relating to the special diets community.
- Partnerships and Advertising: Interested in working with me on a collaborative partnership or wish to advertise with me? Contact me for further details.
- Consultations & VIP Services: Are you planning on visiting the Walt Disney World Resort and want one-on-one special diets dining support? I can work with you prior to and during your trip to research specific restaurants and other meal planning services.
- Event Sponsorship & Donations: I host various special events, such as blog meetups and dessert parties at the Walt Disney World Resort. I am happy to discuss sponsorship and donation opportunities. I currently work with other Disney sites and companies in the special diets community. See Special Events page for listings of previous vendors I have worked with.
Interested in working with me on other projects? I’m happy to discuss any opportunities you may wish to share.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Gluten Free and Dairy Free at WDW is not affiliated with the Walt Disney Company and makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.