*This information comes from the Festival Passports handed out at the festival and was made available online at WDW’s website prior to the festival opening (and may be subject to change). As always, guests should consult each booth for ingredients or for other special dietary needs. Because of the booth space, cross contamination is of higher risk for guests consuming gluten free ingredients.
The International Flower and Garden Festival has been one of my favorites festivals held at Epcot. This year’s event takes place from March 3 – July 5, 2021. Here is a listing of the current gluten free menu items based on information from Disney’s website along with info from the Disney Food Blog. I will be updating this post after the festival begins and after I visit the park for more information.
Make sure to click on the individual pages for each booth to see food photos and find out more information.
I’ve indicated known special dietary needs (at this time). This list will change as more information is gathered.
*Note: Menus are subject to change, as is any information regarding ingredients, cross-contamination, and other special dietary needs ingredients. Always consult with the Disney culinary team for more information before consuming. Use caution when consuming any food from Outdoor Kitchen booths, as there is an increased risk of cross-contamination. Outdoor Kitchen booths do not adhere to Disney’s traditional special dietary needs accommodations, particularly for allergies and/or celiac disease.
Bauernmarket: Farmer’s Market
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce – Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Vegetarian, Vegan (Plant-Based)
- Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions and Herb Sour Cream – Gluten Free
The Citrus Blossom
- Meyer Lemon-poached Lobster Salad with Grapefruit-Rosé Vinaigrette, Yuzu-marinated Hearts of Palm, and Avocado-Yuzu Panna Cotta – Gluten Free
Epcot Farmers Feast (World Showplace)
- Duck Confit with Carrot Purée, Roasted Root Vegetables, Rainbow Chard, and Duck Jus – Gluten Free
Festival Favorites (World Showplace)
- Watermelon Salad with Pickled Onions, Feta, and Balsamic Reduction – Gluten Free
Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis – Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Vegetarian, Vegan (Plant-Based)
- Frushi: Strawberry, Pineapple, and Cantaloupe wrapped in Sweet Rice and Pink Soy Wrap served with Whipped Cream, Drizzled Berry Sauce, and Toasted Coconut – Gluten Free (*Sarah confirmed on March 12th by reviewing the ingredients binder; dish can also be made dairy free by omitting the whipped cream).
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board™
- Tupelo Honey and Sweet Corn Spoon Bread with Jalapeños, Bacon, and House-made Whipped Honey Butter – Gluten Free
Jardin de Fiestas
- Tostada de Cochinita: Braised Pork on a Crispy Corn Tortilla with Black Beans topped with Pickled Onions, Mango-Habanero Relish, and Oregano – Gluten Free
- Taco Vampiro: Braised Beef on a Corn Tortilla with Crispy Grilled Monterey Jack Cheese and Salsa Ranchera – Gluten Free
- Sope de Chorizo: Plant-based Ground Chorizo on Fried Corn Dough with Black Beans and Avocado Mousse – Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Vegetarian, Vegan (Plant-Based)
La Isla Fresca
- Lamb Curry with Sweet Plantains and Rice – Gluten Free
- Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut-Lime Sauce – Gluten Free
- Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Apple-wood-smoked Bacon – Gluten Free
- DOLE Whip® – Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Vegetarian, Vegan (Plant-Based)
- Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning – Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Vegetarian, Vegan (Plant-Based)
- Popsicle Trio: Honeydew, Raspberry-Mint, and Coconut-Lime – Gluten Free
Trowel & Trellis hosted by
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread – Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Vegetarian, Vegan (Plant-Based)
Stay tuned to sources like the Disney Food Blog and here on Gluten Free & Dairy Free at WDW for the latest 2021 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival news!
What are you most looking forward to at the 2021 Flower & Garden Festival?