Now in its 5th year, the International Festival of the Arts is set to take place at Epcot from January 8, 2021 through February 22, 2021. It highlights three artistic disciplines: Visual, Culinary, and the Performing Arts. So, there’s lots to see and experience throughout the festival.
With that in mind, the festival includes Food Studios that features food & beverage options similar to the Epcot Food & Wine Festival and Flower & Garden Festival. The festival passports and booth menus indicate items that are GF (which Disney refers to as Gluten Friendly) and are not made with gluten containing ingredients. While items marked GF are limited in 2021, there may be a few additional dishes that are not marked GF but are or that can be easily modified. We’ll be sure to update this list with any modifications or notes about dishes, including updated information about dairy free options.
Here is a listing of the current gluten free menu items based on information from the official Epcot International Festival of the Arts website and other sites, such as the Disney Food Blog.
Make sure to click on the individual pages for each booth to see food photos and find out more information.
I’ve indicated known special dietary needs (at this time). This list will change as more information is gathered.
*Note: Menus are subject to change, as is any information regarding ingredients, cross-contamination, and other special dietary needs ingredients. Always consult with the Disney culinary team for more information before consuming. Use caution when consuming any food from Food Studios booths, as there is an increased risk of cross-contamination. Food Studios booths do not adhere to Disney’s traditional special dietary needs accommodations, particularly for allergies and/or celiac disease.
The Artist’s Table
- Pan-Seared Scallop with Chorizo, Roasted Red Pepper Coulis and a Parmesan Crisp – Gluten-Free
El Artista Hambriento
- Chile Relleno: Fried Poblano Pepper filled with Flank Steak, Black Beans, and Tomatoes drizzled with a Poblano Cream Sauce – Gluten-Free
- Pork Belly Pastor: Pastor-marinated Pork Belly atop Boniato Puree with Charred Pineapple and Crispy Cilantro – Gluten-Free
- Taco de Chocolate: Chocolate Candy Shell filled with Mexican Chocolate Mousse with a touch of Chile topped with Tropical Fruit – Gluten-Free
- Shrimp Ceviche with Lime Mint Foam – Gluten-Free
Vibrante & Vivido Food Studio
- Blue Corn Pupusa stuffed with Cheese and topped with Shredded Pork, Guajillo, and Arbol Chile Sauce, Cabbage Slaw, and Aji Amarillo Crema – Gluten-Free
Stay tuned to sources like the Disney Food Blog and here on Gluten Free & Dairy Free at WDW for the latest 2021 Epcot International Festival of the Arts news!
What are you most looking forward to this year at the Festival of the Arts?