*This information comes from the Festival Passports handed out at the festival and was made available online at WDW’s website prior to the festival opening (and may be subject to change). As always, guests should consult each booth for ingredients or for other special dietary needs. Because of the booth space, cross contamination is of higher risk for guests consuming gluten free ingredients.
The International Flower and Garden Festival has been one of my favorites festivals held at Epcot. This year’s event takes place from March 4 – June 1, 2020. Here is a listing of the current vegetarian & vegan menu items based on information from Disney’s website along with info from the Disney Food Blog and Vegan Disney World. I will be updating this poster after the festival begins and after I visit the park for more information.
Make sure to click on the individual pages for each booth to see food photos and find out more information.
I’ve indicated known special dietary needs (at this time). This list will change as more information is gathered.
Note: Menus are subject to change, as is any information regarding ingredients, cross-contamination, and other special dietary needs ingredients. Always consult with the Disney culinary team for more information before consuming. Use caution when consuming any food from Outdoor Kitchen booths, as there is an increased risk of cross-contamination. Outdoor Kitchen booths do not adhere to Disney’s traditional special dietary needs accommodations, particularly for allergies and/or celiac disease.
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce – Dairy Free, Plant-Based (Vegan), Vegetarian
Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis – Dairy Free, Plant-Based (Vegan), Vegetarian
- Watermelon Cucumber Slushy (Non-alcoholic) – Dairy Free, Plant-Based (Vegan), Vegetarian
- DOLE Whip – Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Plant-Based (Vegan), Vegetarian
- Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning – Dairy Free, Plant-Based (Vegan), Vegetarian
Trowel & Trellis hosted by
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread – Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Plant-Based (Vegan) Vegetarian
- Impossible™ Farmhouse Meatball with Lentil Bread, Spinach, Marinated Vegetables, and Creamy Herb Dressing – Dairy Free, Plant-Based (Vegan) Vegetarian
- Chocolate Pudding Terrarium with Avocado Cream, Matcha Crumb, Pomegranate and Baby Herbs – Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Plant-Based (Vegan) Vegetarian
What are you most looking forward to at the 2020 Flower & Garden Festival?