*This information comes from the Festival Passports handed out at the festival and was made available online at WDW’s website prior to the festival opening (and may be subject to change). As always, guests should consult each booth for ingredients or for other special dietary needs. Because of the booth space, cross contamination is of higher risk for guests consuming gluten free ingredients.
The International Flower and Garden Festival has been one of my favorites festivals held at Epcot. This year’s event takes place from March 6 – June 3, 2019, which makes it even longer than ever! Here is a listing of the current vegetarian and vegan menu items based on information from Disney’s website along with info from the Disney Food Blog. I will be updating this poster after the festival begins and after I visit the park for more information.
Make sure to click on the individual pages for each booth to see food photos and find out more information.
I’ve indicated known special dietary needs (at this time). This list will change as more information is gathered.
*Note: Menus are subject to change, as is any information regarding ingredients, cross-contamination, and other special dietary needs ingredients. Always consult with the Disney culinary team for more information before consuming. Use caution when consuming any food from Outdoor Kitchen booths, as there is an increased risk of cross-contamination. Outdoor Kitchen booths do not adhere to Disney’s traditional special dietary needs accommodations, particularly for allergies and/or celiac disease.
Arbor at The Gardeners Terrace (New in 2019)
- Mixed Berry Buttermilk Cake, served with Apple Cider Sorbet – Vegetarian (also Gluten Free)
Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth (New in 2019)
- From the Garden: Roasted Beets, Cashew Cheese and Micro Herbs with Lemon-oil Dressing – Vegetarian (also Gluten Free)
- Mickey Tart Peanut Butter Mousse with Strawberry Jam and Boba Pearls – Vegetarian
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce – Vegetarian
The Citrus Blossom (New in 2019)
- Citrus Shortcake: Orange Chiffon Cake, Lemon Curd, Mandarins, Whipped Cream, Citrus Crumble – Vegetarian
Fleur de Lys
- Macaron au Chocolat en Sucette: Large Chocolate Macaron Lollipop – Vegetarian
- Frushi: Fresh Pineapple, Strawberry and Melon rolled with Coconut Rice garnished with Whipped Cream, Berry Sauce Drizzle and Toasted Coconut – Vegetarian *menu says vegetarian but ingredients label says contains “cochineal extract” which is animal based.
- Vegetable Spring Rolls – Vegetarian
- Pineapple Soft-Serve – Vegetarian (Dole Whips are also Vegan and Gluten Free)
THE SMOKEHOUSE: Barbecue and Brews
- Warm Chocolate Cake with Bourbon-Salted Caramel Sauce and Spiced Pecans – Vegetarian
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board™
- Roasted Cauliflower with Buckwheat Honey Carrot Puree, Wild Rice Pilaf, Asparagus, Honey Blistered Grapes and Sunflower Brittle – Vegetarian (also Gluten Free)
- Local Wildflower Honey-mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Ice Cream garnished with Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses and Petite Lavender Shoots – Vegetarian
Trowel & Trellis hosted by
IMPOSSIBLE™ Foods (New in 2019)
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread – Vegetarian, Vegan, (Also Gluten Free and Dairy Free) *Vegan and Dairy Free status confirmed by Vegan Disney World.
- Farmhouse Meatball with Lentil Bread, Spinach, Marinated Vegetables, Creamy Herb Dressing – Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy Free *Vegan and Dairy Free Status confirmed by Vegan Disney World.
- Chocolate Pudding Terrarium with Avocado Cream, Matcha Crumb, Pomegranate and Baby Herbs – Vegetarian, Vegan, (Also Gluten Free and Dairy Free) *Vegan and Dairy Free status confirmed by Vegan Disney World.
What are you most looking forward to at the 2019 Flower & Garden Festival?