*This information comes from the Festival Passports handed out at the festival and was made available online at WDW’s website prior to the festival opening (and may be subject to change). As always, guests should consult each booth for ingredients or for other special dietary needs. Because of the booth space, cross contamination is of higher risk for guests consuming gluten free ingredients.
The International Flower and Garden Festival has been one of my favorites festivals held at Epcot. This year’s event takes place from March 6 – June 3, 2019, which makes it even longer than ever! Here is a listing of the current gluten free menu items based on information from Disney’s website along with info from the Disney Food Blog. I will be updating this poster after the festival begins and after I visit the park for more information.
Make sure to click on the individual pages for each booth to see food photos and find out more information.
I’ve indicated known special dietary needs (at this time). This list will change as more information is gathered.
*Note: Menus are subject to change, as is any information regarding ingredients, cross-contamination, and other special dietary needs ingredients. Always consult with the Disney culinary team for more information before consuming. Use caution when consuming any food from Outdoor Kitchen booths, as there is an increased risk of cross-contamination. Outdoor Kitchen booths do not adhere to Disney’s traditional special dietary needs accommodations, particularly for allergies and/or celiac disease.
Arbor at The Gardeners Terrace (New in 2019)
- Mixed Berry Buttermilk Cake, served with Apple Cider Sorbet – Gluten Free, Vegetarian
Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth (New in 2019)
- Citrus-poached Salmon with Ancient Grain Salad, Roasted Vegetables, Citrus Greens – Gluten Free, Dairy Free (*DF status confirmed by chef via radio when Sarah visited on 3/7/19)
- From the Garden: Roasted Beets, Cashew Cheese and Micro Herbs with Lemon-oil Dressing – Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Vegan (*DF and Vegan status confirmed by Vegan Disney World)
The Citrus Blossom (New in 2019)
- Lobster Tail with Meyer Lemon Emulsion and Grilled Lemon – Gluten Free
- Crispy Citrus Chicken with Orange Aïoli and Baby Greens – Gluten Free
Fleur de Lys
- Vichyssoise aux Concombres: Chilled Cucumber Soup – Gluten Free
- Macaron au Chocolat en Sucette: Large Chocolate Macaron Lollipop – Gluten Free
- Frushi: Fresh Pineapple, Strawberry and Melon rolled with Coconut Rice garnished with Whipped Cream, Berry Sauce Drizzle and Toasted Coconut – Gluten Free (*GF status confirmed by looking at ingredients binder when Sarah visited on 3/9/19) *Can be made Dairy Free by omitting the whipped cream. Menu says vegetarian but ingredients label says contains “cochineal extract” which is animal based.
- Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Apple-wood Smoked Bacon – Gluten Free
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board™
- Roasted Cauliflower with Buckwheat Honey Carrot Puree, Wild Rice Pilaf, Asparagus, Honey Blistered Grapes and Sunflower Brittle – Gluten Free, Vegetarian
Trowel & Trellis hosted by
IMPOSSIBLE™ Foods (New in 2019)
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread – Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Vegan (*DF and Vegan status confirmed by Vegan Disney World)
- Chocolate Pudding Terrarium with Avocado Cream, Matcha Crumb, Pomegranate and Baby Herbs – Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Vegan (*DF and Vegan status confirmed by Vegan Disney World)
Stay tuned to sources like the Disney Food Blog and here on Gluten Free & Dairy Free at WDW for the latest 2019 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival news!
What are you most looking forward to at the 2019 Flower & Garden Festival?