It’s hard to believe the holiday season is upon us! And, beginning November 29 through December 30, 2019, Epcot will celebrate the season with the International Festival of the Holidays. In addition to lots of holiday cheer, the park festivities features holiday kitchens with food and drink.
Here is a listing of the current gluten free menu items that will be offered at the holiday kitchens. I will be adding prices and Disney Dining Plan Snack eligibility when available based on information from the official Epcot International Festival of the Holidays website along with info from the Disney Food Blog. I will be updating and posting information from my own visits once the festival begins.
Make sure to click on the individual pages for each booth to see food photos and find out more information.
I’ve indicated known special dietary needs (at this time). This list will change as more information is gathered.
*Note: Menus are subject to change, as is any information regarding ingredients, cross-contamination, and other special dietary needs ingredients. Always consult with the Disney culinary team for more information before consuming. Use caution when consuming any food from marketplace booths, as there is an increased risk of cross-contamination. Marketplace booths do not adhere to Disney’s traditional special dietary needs accommodations, particularly for allergies and/or celiac disease.
American Holiday Table
- Hand-carved Smoked Ham with Green Beans and Sweet Potato Casserole – Gluten Free
Festival of the Three Kings
- Pastelón: Sofrito-marinated Beef with Sweet Plantains and Olives – Gluten Free
- Queso Fresco-stuffed Arepa topped with Shrimp, Crushed Avocado Aji and Tomato Sauce – Gluten Free
- Arepas topped with Melted Queso Fresco – Gluten Free
- Tres Leches Rice Pudding with Pumpkin Seeds – Gluten Free
Holiday Sweets & Treats
- Peppermint Sundae: Chocolate Ice Cream, Whipped Cream and Peppermint Candy – Gluten Free
Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen
- Giant Tostada de Puerco: Braised Pork served on a Giant Tostada with Chipotle Black Bean Spread, Guajillo Sauce, Queso Fresco, Crema Mexicana, Pickled Onion and topped with Chicharron Dust – Gluten Free
- Tamal de Pollo: Braised Chipotle Chicken served in a Corn Masa with Yellow Mole and topped with Toasted Pumpkin Seeds, Queso Cotija and Crema Mexicana – Gluten Free
Stay tuned here on Gluten Free & Dairy Free at WDW for the latest 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays news!
What are you most looking forward to this year at the Festival of the Holidays?