It’s that time of year when Epcot’s International Food & Wine Festival takes place. Held on August 29, 2019 through November 23, 2019, this year’s Festival lasts almost three months!
Here is a listing of the current known vegetarian and vegan menu items. I will be adding prices and Disney Dining Plan Snack eligibility when available based on information from the official Epcot Food & Wine Festival website along with info from Vegan Disney World, the Disney Food Blog and AllEars.net. I will be updating and posting information from my own visits once the festival begins.
Please note this is NOT the Gluten Free (and other special dietary needs) List. Please check the blog’s Gluten Free Food & Wine Festival Offerings page for more info on those dishes.
Make sure to click on the individual pages for each booth to see food photos and find out more information.
I’ve indicated known special dietary needs (at this time). This list will change as more information is gathered.
*Note: Menus are subject to change, as is any information regarding ingredients, cross-contamination, and other special dietary needs ingredients. Always consult with the Disney culinary team for more information before consuming. Use caution when consuming any food from marketplace booths, as there is an increased risk of cross-contamination. Marketplace booths do not adhere to Disney’s traditional special dietary needs accommodations, particularly for allergies and/or celiac disease.
- Fruit and Nut Energy Snack: House-made mixture of Apricots, Almonds, Pecans, Coconut, Puffed Rice and Chocolate Chips – Vegetarian (also Gluten Free)
- Spicy Kenyan Vegan Githeri with White Beans, Pigeon Peas, Curry Rice Pilaf and Kachumbari Slaw – Vegetarian, Vegan
- Blueberry and Almond Frangipane Tart with Crème Fraîche Cream and Blue Diamond® Almonds – Vegetarian
- Deconstructed Pavlova with Pastry Cream, Citrus-macerated Berries and Lemon Myrtle Meringue – Vegetarian (also Gluten Free)
- Golden Malted® Belgian Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache and Whipped Cream – Vegetarian
- Golden Malted® Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream – Vegetarian
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread – Vegetarian (also Gluten Free)
The Cheese Studio hosted by Boursin® Cheese
- Black Pepper Boursin® Soufflé with Fig Marmalade – Vegetarian
- Maple Bourbon Cheesecake with Maple Bourbon Cream, Caramel and Pecan Crunch – Vegetarian
Earth Eats, Hosted by IMPOSSIBLE™ Foods
- The IMPOSSIBLE™ Burger Slider with Wasabi Cream and spicy Asian Slaw on a Sesame Seed Bun – Vegetarian (was vegan in 2018, will need to confirm when festival starts)
- IMPOSSIBLE™ Cottage Pie: IMPOSSIBLE™ Ground Meat with Carrots, Mushrooms, and Peas topped with Mashed Cauliflower, White Beans, and Mozzarella – Vegetarian
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce – Vegetarian
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts – Vegetarian (also Gluten Free)
Hops & Barley
- Freshly Baked Carrot Cake and Cream Cheese Icing – Vegetarian
- Warm Indian Bread with Pickled Garlic, Mango Salsa and Coriander Pesto Dips – Vegetarian
- Madras Red Curry with Roasted Cauliflower, Baby Carrots, Chickpeas and Uncle Ben’s® Basmati Rice – Vegetarian (also Gluten Free) (was vegan in 2018, will need to confirm when festival starts)
- Warm Irish Cheddar Cheese and Stout Dip with Irish Brown Bread – Vegetarian
- Warm Chocolate Pudding with Irish Cream Liqueur Custard – Vegetarian
Islands of the Caribbean
- Quesito: Puff Pastry with Sweetened Cream Cheese and Guava Sauce – Vegetarian
- Savanna Smoothie: Coconut Milk, Agave, and Amarula Cream Liqueur – Vegetarian
- DOLE WHIP® Pineapple Soft-serve – Vegetarian, Vegan (also Gluten Free, but not marked on passport)
Shimmering Sips Mimosa Bar
- Cheesecake Trio: Raspberry, Chocolate, and New York-Style Cheesecake Bites – Vegetarian
- Shimmering Strawberry Soft-serve in a Waffle Cone – Vegetarian
The Wine & Dine Studio
- Butternut Squash Ravioli with Brown Butter Vinaigrette, Parmesan Cheese and Pumpkin Seeds – Vegetarian
- Trio of Artisan Cheese – Vegetarian
Stay tuned here on Gluten Free & Dairy Free at WDW for the latest 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival news!
What are you most looking forward to this year at Food & Wine Festival?