It’s that time of year when Epcot’s International Food & Wine Festival takes place. Held on August 29, 2019 through November 23, 2019, this year’s Festival lasts almost three months!
Here is a listing of the current gluten free menu items. I will be adding prices and Disney Dining Plan Snack eligibility when available based on information from the official Epcot Food & Wine Festival website along with info from the Disney Food Blog and AllEars.net. I will be updating and posting information from my own visits once the festival begins.
Make sure to click on the individual pages for each booth to see food photos and find out more information.
I’ve indicated known special dietary needs (at this time). This list will change as more information is gathered.
*Note: Menus are subject to change, as is any information regarding ingredients, cross-contamination, and other special dietary needs ingredients. Always consult with the Disney culinary team for more information before consuming. Use caution when consuming any food from marketplace booths, as there is an increased risk of cross-contamination. Marketplace booths do not adhere to Disney’s traditional special dietary needs accommodations, particularly for allergies and/or celiac disease.
- Spice-crusted Verlasso® Salmon with UNCLE BEN’S® Quinoa & Ancient Grains Medley, Crushed Avocado and Sherry Vinegar – Gluten Free
- Fruit and Nut Energy Snack: House-made mixture of Apricots, Almonds, Pecans, Coconut, Puffed Rice and Chocolate Chips – Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp with Pineapple, Pepper, Onion and Snap Peas – Gluten Free
- Roasted Lamb Chop with Sweet Potato Purée, Bush Berry Pea Salad and Pistachio-Pomegranate Gremolata – Gluten Free
- Deconstructed Pavlova with Pastry Cream, Citrus-macerated Berries and Lemon Myrtle Meringue – Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, Tomato and Onions – Gluten Free
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread – Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- Le Cellier Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce – Gluten Free
The Chocolate Studio
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate-Almond Truffle with Warm Whiskey-Caramel – Gluten Free
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts – Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- Madras Red Curry with Roasted Cauliflower, Baby Carrots, Chickpeas and Uncle Ben’s® Basmati Rice – Gluten Free, Vegetarian
Islands of the Caribbean
- Jerk-spiced Chicken with Roasted Sweet Plantain Salad and Mango Chutney Yogurt – Gluten Free
- Seafood Salad with Shrimp, Bay Scallops, Mussels, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White Balsamic Vinegar and Smoked Paprika – Gluten Free
Stay tuned here on Gluten Free & Dairy Free at WDW for the latest 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival news!
What are you most looking forward to this year at Food & Wine Festival?