Planning a trip to Disney World with a special dietary need and not sure where to begin? Check out the 2018 Gluten Free & Dairy Free Guide to Walt Disney World. This 93 page guide will give the basics of visiting Disney World with a special dietary need and some useful tips and information to help make your trip planning more magical.
2018 Gluten Free & Dairy Free Guide to Walt Disney World
Here are some highlights from the guide:
- The Basics: Visiting Disney World with a Special Diet
- Trip Planning Checklist
- Resources & Links
- Allergy Mickey Waffle Locations at Disney World
- Allergy Chicken Tender Locations at Disney World
- Snack Guide for the Theme Parks
- Sarah’s Top 10 Gluten Free & Dairy Free Snacks at WDW
- Reader Photos & Testimonials
Click image to download PDF (23 MB)
As always, make sure to contact the Disney Special Diets Department for the most current information and other questions related to visiting Disney World with special dietary needs.
Love this guide? Consider supporting the blog by becoming a Patron on Patreon. Learn more by clicking on the button below:
Have comments, feedback, or corrections for the guide? Send your comments to me via email at [email protected]