*This information comes from the Festival Passports handed out at the festival and was made available online at WDW’s website prior to the festival opening (and may be subject to change). As always, guests should consult each booth for ingredients or for other special dietary needs. Because of the booth space, cross contamination is of higher risk for guests consuming gluten free ingredients.
The International Flower and Garden Festival has been one of my favorites festivals held at Epcot. This year’s event takes place from February 28 – May 28, 2018, which makes it even earlier than ever! Here is a listing of the current vegetarian and vegan menu items based on information from Disney’s website along with info from the Disney Food Blog. I will be updated this after the festival and after I visit the park for more information.
Make sure to click on the individual pages for each booth to see food photos and find out more information.
I’ve indicated known special dietary needs (at this time). This list will change as more information is gathered.
*Note: Menus are subject to change, as is any information regarding ingredients, cross-contamination, and other special dietary needs ingredients. Always consult with the Disney culinary team for more information before consuming. Use caution when consuming any food from Outdoor Kitchen booths, as there is an increased risk of cross-contamination. Outdoor Kitchen booths do not adhere to Disney’s traditional special dietary needs accommodations, particularly for allergies and/or celiac disease.
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce – Vegetarian
- Freshly Baked Lemon Scone with Crème Fraîche and Mixed Berries – Vegetarian (also Gluten Free)
Fleur de Lys
- Tarte à la Tomate Provençale: Provencal Tomato Tart with Sautéed Onions, Fresh Thyme and Rosemary on a Flaky Pastry Crust – Vegetarian
- Frushi: Fresh Pineapple, Strawberry and Melon rolled with Coconut Rice, sprinkled with Toasted Coconut and Whipped Cream with Raspberry Sauce on the side – Vegetarian
- Vegetable Spring Rolls – Vegetarian
- Pineapple Soft-Serve – Vegetarian (Dole Whips are also Vegan and Gluten Free)
- Frittata di Asparagi: Asparagus Frittata, Mixed Greens and Citrus Dressing – Vegetarian (also Gluten Free)
- Panna Cotta al Melone: Cantaloupe Panna Cotta – Vegetarian (also Gluten Free)
The Berry Basket
- Field Greens with fresh Strawberries, Crisp Quinoa, Strawberry Vinaigrette and Spiced Pecans – Vegetarian
- Warm Wild Berry Buckle with Pepper Berry Gelato – Vegetarian
THE SMOKEHOUSE: Barbecue and Brews
- Warm Chocolate Cake with Bourbon-Salted Caramel Sauce and Spiced Pecans – Vegetarian
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board™ (New in 2018)
- Roasted Cauliflower with Buckwheat Honey Carrot Puree, Wild Rice Pilaf, Asparagus, Honey Blistered Grapes and Sunflower Brittle – Vegetarian (also Gluten Free)
Stay tuned to sources like the Disney Food Blog and here on Gluten Free & Dairy Free at WDW for the latest 2018 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival news!
What are you most looking forward to this year at the Flower & Garden Festival?