Now in its 2nd year, the International Festival of the Arts has arrived at Epcot. Beginning on January 12, 2018, the Festival of the Arts happens daily through February 19, 2018 and will focus on three artistic disciplines: Visual, Culinary, and the Performing Arts. So, you’ll get a lot of chance to enjoy the sights, sounds, and tastes throughout the festival.
With that in mind, the festival includes the Food Studios with several food and beverage booths, very similar to the ones at the Food & Wine Festival and Flower & Garden Festival. Unfortunately, this year it appears that the gluten free options are even more limited compared to 2017, even though they’ve added new booths. But, we’ll be asking at the booths to see if things are GF but not marked or can be modified easily to be GF.
Here is a listing of the current gluten free menu items with prices and Disney Dining Plan Snack eligibility based on information from my personal visits to the Epcot Food & Wine Festival along with info from the Disney Food Blog.
Make sure to click on the individual pages for each booth to see food photos and find out more information.
I’ve indicated known special dietary needs (at this time). This list will change as more information is gathered.
*Note: Menus are subject to change, as is any information regarding ingredients, cross-contamination, and other special dietary needs ingredients. Always consult with the Disney culinary team for more information before consuming. Use caution when consuming any food from Food Studios booths, as there is an increased risk of cross-contamination. Food Studios booths do not adhere to Disney’s traditional special dietary needs accommodations, particularly for allergies and/or celiac disease.
The Artist’s Table
- Pan-Seared Scallop with Chorizo, Roasted Red Pepper Coulis and a Parmesan Crisp – $6.50, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten-Free
- Seared Corvina with braised Ratatouille and Lemon-Thyme Beurre Blanc – $7.50, DDP Snack Eligible– Gluten-Free
- Mickey and Friends White Chocolate Painting with Chocolate Easel – $7.00, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten-Free, Vegetarian
- Festival of the Arts White Chocolate Painting with Chocolate Easel – $7.00, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten-Free, Vegetarian
- Shrimp Ceviche with Lime Mint Foam – $6.00, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten-Free (*Sarah’s Note: This was Dairy-Free last year but still need to confirm DF status in 2018)
- Sous Vide Poulet Rouge Chicken Roulade with Apples and Sage served with Warm Brie Fondue, Blueberry and Beet Gel and garnished with Apple and Beet Chips – $6.50, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten-Free
Stay tuned to sources like the Disney Food Blog and here on Gluten Free & Dairy Free at WDW for the latest 2018 Epcot International Festival of the Arts news!
What are you most looking forward to this year at the Festival of the Arts?