It’s that time of year when Epcot’s International Food & Wine Festival takes place. Held on September 14, 2016 through November 14, 2016, this year’s Festival is even longer than it was last year.
Here is a listing of the current gluten free menu items with prices and Disney Dining Plan Snack eligibility based on information from my personal visits to the Epcot Food & Wine Festival along with info from the Disney Food Blog and AllEars.net.
Make sure to click on the individual pages for each booth to see food photos and find out more information.
I’ve indicated known special dietary needs (at this time). This list will change as more information is gathered.
*Note: Menus are subject to change, as is any information regarding ingredients, cross-contamination, and other special dietary needs ingredients. Always consult with the Disney culinary team for more information before consuming. Use caution when consuming any food from marketplace booths, as there is an increased risk of cross-contamination. Marketplace booths do not adhere to Disney’s traditional special dietary needs accommodations, particularly for allergies and/or celiac disease.
- Berbere-style beef tenderloin tips with onions, jalapeños, tomato, and pap – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten-Free
- Grilled sweet and spicy bush berry shrimp with pineapple, peppers, onions, and snap peas – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Grilled lamb chop with mint pesto and potato crunchies – $7.25, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten-Free
- Escondidinho de Carne “Little Hidden One”: Layered Meat Pie with Mash Yucca – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free
- Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, and Tomato – $5.50, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Pao de Queijo – Brazilian cheese bread – $3.75, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- “Le Cellier” wild mushroom beef filet mignon with truffle butter sauce – $7.75, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free
The CHEW Collective
- Peanut Butter and White Chocolate Mousse with a Caramel Drizzle – $3.25, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate Almond Truffle with Warm Whiskey Caramel – $4.50, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free
- Red Wine Chocolate Truffle – $2.25, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- Pickled Beet Salad with Herbed Goat Cheese, Minus 8 Vinaigrette and Toasted Walnuts – $3.75, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- Creme Brulee Caramel Chocolat: Caramel and Chocolate Creme Brulee topped with Caramelized Sugar – Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- Duck Confit with Creamy Polenta and Fire-roasted Salsa – $5.25, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free
- Heirloom Tomato Salad with Goat Cheese, Aged Balsamic Vinegar, and Micro-Basil – $4.00, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free, Lactose Free (contains non-cow’s milk cheese), Vegetarian
- Chilled Tomato Gazpacho with Lump Crab Meat – $4.50, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Mini San Marzano Tomatoes — a 5-ounce bag – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
- Warm chocolate pudding with Irish Cream Liqueur Custard – $3.75, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- Mojo Pork with Black Beans, Cilantro Rice, and Pickled Red Onions – $4.25, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Grilled beef skewer with chimichurri sauce and boniato purée – $5.75, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free
- Roasted Verlasso salmon with quinoa salad and arugula chimichurri – $5.50, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- Pineapple Dole Whip Soft-Serve Ice Cream – $4.19, DDP Snack Eligible – Vegetarian (*Note: Dole Whips are also gluten free, dairy free, vegan and free of the top 8 common allergens but is not listed as such on the passport. Please consult with a Disney cast member to ensure this is safe for your special dietary need.)
Stay tuned to sources like the Disney Food Blog and here on Gluten Free & Dairy Free at WDW for the latest 2016 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival news!
What are you most looking forward to this year at Food & Wine Festival?