*This information comes from the Festival Passports handed out at the festival and was made available online at WDW’s website prior to the festival opening (and may be subject to change). As always, guests should consult each booth for ingredients or for other special dietary needs. Because of the booth space, cross contamination is of higher risk for guests consuming gluten free ingredients.
The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival takes place this year from March 1 through May 29, 2017. It’s one of my favorite festivals at Disney, and I absolutely love the amazing atmosphere in the park. Plus, of all the festivals, the food offered at the Outdoor Kitchens is some of my favorite. Unfortunately, 2017 is shaping up to be a less than gluten free friendly event, as the options (prior to the festival opening) seem limited.
Here is a listing of the current gluten free menu items based on information from Disney’s website along with info from the Disney Food Blog. I will be updated this after the festival and after I visit the park for more information.
Make sure to click on the individual pages for each booth to see food photos and find out more information.
I’ve indicated known special dietary needs (at this time). This list will change as more information is gathered.
*Note: Menus are subject to change, as is any information regarding ingredients, cross-contamination, and other special dietary needs ingredients. Always consult with the Disney culinary team for more information before consuming. Use caution when consuming any food from Outdoor Kitchen booths, as there is an increased risk of cross-contamination. Outdoor Kitchen booths do not adhere to Disney’s traditional special dietary needs accommodations, particularly for allergies and/or celiac disease.
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market:
- Currywurst with paprika chips – roasted bratwurst with curry ketchup and paprika-spiced chips – Gluten Free
- Freshly baked lemon scone with creme fraiche and mixed berries – Gluten Free, Vegetarian
Fleur de Lys:
- Macaron Chocolat Framboise: Large Raspberry Macaron with Chocolate Fudge and Raspberry Jam – Gluten Free
- Shrimp and Stone-ground Grits with Andouille Sausage, Sweet Corn , Tomatoes and Cilantro – Gluten Free
Northern Bloom (New in 2017):
- Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Apple wood Smoked Bacon – Gluten Free
- Smoked pork ribs with black bean and roasted corn salad – Gluten Free
Urban Farm Eats:
- Watermelon salad with pickled onion, B&W Gourmet Farms baby arugula, feta and balsamic reduction – Gluten Free, Vegetarian
Stay tuned to sources like the Disney Food Blog and here on Gluten Free & Dairy Free at WDW for the latest 2017 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival news!
What are you most looking forward to this year at the Flower & Garden Festival?