It’s that time of year when Epcot’s International Food & Wine Festival takes place. Held on August 31, 2017 through November 13, 2017, this year’s Festival is even longer than it was last year.
Make sure to click on the individual pages for each booth to see food photos and find out more information.
I’ve indicated known special dietary needs (at this time). This list will change as more information is gathered.
*Note: Menus are subject to change, as is any information regarding ingredients, cross-contamination, and other special dietary needs ingredients. Always consult with the Disney culinary team for more information before consuming. Use caution when consuming any food from marketplace booths, as there is an increased risk of cross-contamination. Marketplace booths do not adhere to Disney’s traditional special dietary needs accommodations, particularly for allergies and/or celiac disease.
- Roasted Verlasso Salmon with Quinoa Salad and Arugula Chimichurri – Gluten Free
- Berbere-style Beef Tenderloin Tips with Onions, Jalapeños, Tomato and Pap – Gluten-Free
- Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp with Pineapple, Pepper, Onion and Snap Peas – Gluten Free
- Grilled Lamb T-Bone with Mint Pesto and Potato Crunchies – Gluten-Free
- Escondidinho de Carne – “Little Hidden One”: Layered Meat Pie with Mashed Yucca – Gluten Free
- Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, Tomato and Onions – Gluten Free
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread – Gluten Free
- “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce – Gluten Free
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate-Almond Truffle with Warm Whiskey-Caramel – Gluten Free
Earth Eats, Inspired by The Chew
- Peanut Butter and White Chocolate Mousse with a Caramel Drizzle – Gluten Free
- Roasted Beet Salad with Green Beans, Feta Cheese, Minus 8 Vinaigrette and Toasted Walnuts – Gluten Free
- Moelleux au Fromage de Chèvre et Épinards: Warm Goat Cheese Pudding with Spinach (GF)
- Crème Brûlée à la Confiture de Framboises: Crème Brûlée with Housemade Rasberry Jam (GF)
- Madras Red Curry with Roasted Cauliflower, Baby Carrots, Chickpeas and Basmati Rice (GF)
Islands of the Caribbean
- Mojo Pork with Black Beans, Cilantro Rice, and Pickled Red Onions – Gluten Free
- Grilled Beef Skewer with Chimichurri Sauce and Boniato Purée – Gluten Free
- Traditional Spanish Paella with Shrimp, Mussels, Chicken and Crispy Chorizo (GF)
- Seafood Salad with Shrimp, Bay Scallops and Mussels, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White Balsamic Vinegar and Smoked Paprika (GF)
Stay tuned here on Gluten Free & Dairy Free at WDW for the latest 2017 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival news!
What are you most looking forward to this year at Food & Wine Festival?