It’s that time of year when Epcot’s International Food & Wine Festival takes place. Held on August 31, 2017 through November 13, 2017, this year’s Festival is even longer than it was last year.
Here is a listing of the current gluten free menu items with prices and Disney Dining Plan Snack eligibility based on information from my personal visits to the Epcot Food & Wine Festival along with info from the Disney Food Blog and AllEars.net.
Make sure to click on the individual pages for each booth to see food photos and find out more information.
I’ve indicated known special dietary needs (at this time). This list will change as more information is gathered.
*Note: Menus are subject to change, as is any information regarding ingredients, cross-contamination, and other special dietary needs ingredients. Always consult with the Disney culinary team for more information before consuming. Use caution when consuming any food from marketplace booths, as there is an increased risk of cross-contamination. Marketplace booths do not adhere to Disney’s traditional special dietary needs accommodations, particularly for allergies and/or celiac disease.
- Roasted Verlasso Salmon with Quinoa Salad and Arugula Chimichurri – $5.50, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten-Free, Dairy Free (*Dairy Free confirmed by Sarah)
- Berbere-style Beef Tenderloin Tips with Onions, Jalapeños, Tomato and Pap – $5.25, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten-Free
- Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp with Pineapple, Pepper, Onion and Snap Peas – $5.25, DDP Snack Eligbile – Gluten Free, Dairy Free (*Dairy Free confirmed by Sarah)
- Grilled Lamb T-Bone with Mint Pesto and Potato Crunchies– $7.50, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten-Free
- Escondidinho de Carne – “Little Hidden One”: Layered Meat Pie with Mashed Yucca – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free
- Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, Tomato and Onions– $5.75, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free, Dairy Free (*Dairy Free confirmed by Sarah)
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread – $4.00, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce – $8.00, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate-Almond Truffle with Warm Whiskey-Caramel – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free
Earth Eats, Inspired by The Chew
- Peanut Butter and White Chocolate Mousse with a Caramel Drizzle – $3.50, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free
- Roasted Beet Salad with Green Beans, Feta Cheese, Minus 8 Vinaigrette and Toasted Walnuts – $3.75, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- Moelleux au Fromage de Chèvre et Épinards: Warm Goat Cheese Pudding with Spinach – $4.25, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- Crème Brûlée à la Confiture de Framboises: Crème Brûlée with Housemade Rasberry Jam – $4.25, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- Madras Red Curry with Roasted Cauliflower, Baby Carrots, Chickpeas and Basmati Rice – $5.00, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
Islands of the Caribbean
- Mojo Pork with Black Beans, Cilantro Rice, and Pickled Red Onions – $4.50, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free, Dairy Free (*Dairy Free confirmed by Sarah)
- Rib Eye Taco: Marinated Rib Eye, Roasted Chipotle Sauce and Grilled Scallions on a Corn Tortilla – $6.75, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free
- Tequila Chipotle Shrimp: Served on a Black Bean Huarache garnished with Red and Green Cabbage, Queso Fresco and Crema Mexicana – $6.50, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free
- Cajeta Mousse served with Cajeta Sauce and White Chocolate Flakes – $4.25, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free
- Grilled Beef Skewer with Chimichurri Sauce and Boniato Purée – $5.75, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free
- Traditional Spanish Paella with Shrimp, Mussels, Chicken and Crispy Chorizo – $5.25, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free
- Seafood Salad with Shrimp, Bay Scallops and Mussels, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White Balsamic Vinegar and Smoked Paprika – $5.25, DDP Snack Eligible – Gluten Free
Stay tuned here on Gluten Free & Dairy Free at WDW for the latest 2017 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival news!
What are you most looking forward to this year at Food & Wine Festival?